Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lonely


my 7th garment...made for my mom....a short cocktail dress!

sorry u guys for not updating this blog for the passed few days...been pretty bz
nothing wow abt to write this few days....college as usual...
designing and sewing.....loving wht i'm learning...
Jenn ur dress in the process...looking great...n i hope it fits perfectly....i wan my present ready ya...like say...a holiday maybe!hahahahahaha.....

u guys....i miss u so much...every1 especially-my cell groups,my GP's,my IFTC,my TAR college frens,my working friends...every1,gosh i wish i had world time to my hand....spent every minute with u guys...

this few days been so lz,tired,bz,life is getting more hectic then usual...if i cant get u back asap then i'm very sorry in advance here!and i feel extremely lonely.....its like there is no one to shower me love....

private blog still up for VIP readers!do ask me(T&C)

oh well.....guess thats all i have to say for now....
take care u guys...each n every1 of u!
lov JJ
godbless

No comments: