Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm Burn Out!


sending my maid back to indonesia!!sad sad moment...not her leaving...just tht i'll b doing hse chores.....NO......!!i did almost cry/touch to say good bye to her cos she has been working with us for the past 10years....thts long....take care SARAH...wish u all the best....

guess wht...first thing i enter into LCCT....guess wht i saw!!MARIAH big poster......
of course mariah will "TURN ME ON" all the time...duh!!
haha......

i'm tired....restless....been doing hse chores since my maid wen back home,Indonesia!
now i dont have a maid to clean up my stuff.....iesh...this suck!hate it hate it hate....i'm not used to clean things...its so tiring.....and did i mention i hate washing....my hands are not born to wash....it makes my hands even more dry!gosh...i wonder mariah gone tru this anot...then be famous as right now....
i wish then in the future to b like her!hahahahhaa......still mariah fanatic here!!

gosh i need inspiration(did i spell tht right?) to blog.....

take care guys.....lov ya..stay fashionable..rock it!
godbless.....
JJ

No comments: