Sunday, July 5, 2009

?


its my girl,Mariah...she is doing it again...looking Fabulously HOT and Stunning for her new single "Obsessed" music video

without me telling you guys,you should know who is this fella....

look at the CURVES,look at the HOT body!!never been SEXIER has Mariah been....love her always!
i donno whts up with the people nowdays,some say they like the old mariah...come on,lets say if the old mariah is still looking like the first time she came out,it would be super boring,and singing the same old tune songs,for sure people will get bored with it too rite when the time comes..
thts y,changes always happen....
mariah has to get in to the trend and tune for the season and time,
i think with her forever changing style,
MC is getting HOTTER day by day!
AGREE with me GUYS!!

btw-Memoirs of The Imperfect Angel due 25August 2009!

out of the blues,i've decided to blog something that has nothing to do..regardless of what am gonna say...pls excuse me of my grammer or spelling mistake..

here goes...
its already into half year,life been good,god been really good...AMEN!
friends that are will be forever friends...u know who u are guys...
"we will never say BYE BYE-MC"
its 5th of July time 11.38pm am posting this...
i've told myself,been posting so many pictures,my bloggers fans have to at list read something or know what i have been up to lately..rite!?!
tmr monday,plan to go Jln.TAR to get cloth....yeh...cloth hunting,every designer place to be!haha..
and its Alia BD tmr....HAPPY BIRTHDAY girl...
ur such a wonderfull friend...

oh well.....i have told myself not to sleep after 12am,cos getting not enough sleep do affect my daily activities...and plus on that my face will look better and not tht red the next day...acne lessen...
so for the pass few weeks....no...pass few months...nono...pass few years....my dad has always been bugging me to slp early and not on9 too late,he has his reason...and finally i realised tht its good for my overall being....
TQ dad,sometimes i dont understand wht ur trying to say to me or putting all those rules against me,but i think its a learning process for growing up and to be an adult..
oh well....there is more to know...lesson to learn
its getting late....
getting a few more stuff ready for tmr.....
still thinking of wht to wear tmr for Jln.TAR and dinner at Delicious KLCC Alia BD!!?!?!?!??!
good nite peps...
i love u guys i adore every reader who reads my blog....TQ from the btm of my heart...
God loves everyone of us....
trust in him...
XOXO
JJ

2 comments:

haha said...

that reminds me...im going away soon!!
lets partyyyy baby~

Julian Jansen Goh said...

haha....just did,alia BD dinner at Chilli's KLCC,its always nice hanging out with u guys!
dont remind me pls.....
how i wish u've change ur mind n not go..sadsad
my DIVA is going away......