Thursday, February 25, 2010

Fashion Shows

well guys,this weekend is what i've been waiting for,fashion shows..

firstly on sat 27th Feb 2010 is the Tribute to Alexander McQueen,it's really sad to see someone so talented passed away..
the fashion show is a tribute to him with my own collection...hope u guys do come and support!

on the 28th Feb 2010 is a Charity Fashion extravaganza from up and coming designers as well as Smocked dresses from Persatuan Daybreak by disabled citizens.

when:28th FEB 2010
time:4pm-6pm
Where-JW Marriott Hotel KL
Dress Code-Smart Casual

you can make a donation,and subsequently be issued an invitation,with the pre-determined denominations of;
RM15,RM25,RM35,RM60(VIP)

I'll be showing my Spring/Summer Collection 10/11!called "LET IT FLOW"!

TAKE Care
Godbless

1 comment:

dnwu said...

Thanks for your share! I like it very much! Nike Air Rift puma chaussures hommes Beautiful children,a happy family.Air Jordan Shoesjeans diesel enjoy a high quality of life,you are welcomed to the following worlds:cheap cell phones wholesale Thanks for your share! I like it very much!cheap ed hardy Beautiful children,a happy family.Affliction Jeans Thanks for your share! I like it very much!Ed Hardy clothing Beautiful children,a happy family.cheap ugg bootsRalph Lauren Thanks for your share! I like it very much!Tennis Racquet Shop Beautiful children,a happy family.