Thursday, May 8, 2008

It's Late..#2

where was i??oh ya abt the working ppl thinge.....yeh i see ppl from all walks of life.....sometimes i feel abit scared of my future like who am i going to be.....am i going to b a low pay worker/am i going to be a famous fashion designer......do i hav a choice in my life....is it called God Bless...or do we make our own future...??do i need to work hard to become the person i wan to be in the future??my walk of life abit blurry for now.....but with god grace tht i always look up to,hav faith like mariah carey always says!!yes lord.......i trust in u!*pls forgive my sins*

its been like 2months+ working.....guess i dont get to save much....been spending like crazy......donno where all my cash$$ go!sad.......myb bec i've been going out pretty much!i admit....shopping is my nature...helps me to release stress too!

oh well.....there is always times where i need to used the washroom,i find tht malaysian man still used the public washroom like non-of-their-fcuking-business....water wasting....left running after used,come on la,u used it to wash ur hands,dont ur hands know now to turn it off back??its such a sad thing seeing it left running....gosh...its clean water....dont u know tht other coutry out there dont even hav clean water to drink.....useless ppl!!n after washing their hands also they will flick those waters on their hands...like no 1 business...hate wen ppl next to u do tht,cos the water will hit on me.......worst my face.....smack them ah....!i pity the lady who clean the toilet there.....look on her face.......it hurts sometimes seeing her cleaning all by herself!with such low pay n all......i feel very sad for her lor.......!
then there is this bunch of arrogant ppl who works in piramid office tht always walk ard with their tags ard their neck.....showing tht their working for piramid....cheh....so wht,if we retail ppl are not in piramid doing such good sales....i dont think they will event hav job.....!sometimes there are nice ppl......but some are ass faces......just looking @them make me sick......think wht...i dont sell shoes for the rest of my life k.....I'LL b the next famous fashion designer...!

been working for 1year has change me alot from the way i look@ppl.....some are working very hard to earn so little to support their own family....some are just lazying ard but earn dem much n get to enjoy life to the fullest...!is this called fair.......is life fair for each human being living on this earth??but comes down to the point it depends on the person on how they wanna live their life....for me i guess living my life is to have everything.....with God grace.....yes i can do it!!

am i talking crap here........first time without pics i wrote down something really long.....never done this b4!!oh well..........hope u guys like this for a change.......but will go back to my old pics posting ways.........still sticking to tht.........

God Bless take care........Bye Bye-MC

2 comments:

aimeeck said...

hey! didnt know ya had a blog! thanks for linking me :) anyways, will link you on my main blog k? http://aimeesrockillusion.blogspot.com/

Julian Jansen Goh said...

yeh.....i had blog like the starting of this year!thks for visiting....do come back for more updates in the near future!drop some comment ya......so tht i'll get to inpove myself.........THKS!

JJ