Thursday, July 24, 2008

Be Shocked..!!



yeh...i fell...can u believe it!!i fell near where i stay in college,college hostel!!stupid drain....didnt know there was a gap,i was standing beside the drain then decided to go back since my friend didnt appear,so wen i turn "POOF" i fell didnt know there was a gap in between the drain to let the water flow in,plus on tht the drain was quite deep....one leg wen into the drain got really bad bruise and the other was half into the drain not bad as the other leg but still got bruise(as u can see the pic above)....there were ppl ard tht time wen it happened,i tell u.....no1...."NO ONE" at all came n help me out or ask me "am i ok anot",so with macho'ness i got up myself n walk back to my room like nothing had happened,wen i reach my room to check out my bruise..i was "SHOCK" to see how badly it got....then the pain hit me rite after tht...told my room mate n he was shock too....later then got it wash clean med.......it hurts like hell then....
this happened few 2weeks ago....so now its healing.....i think there is scar....but hope not....sad.......my mariah leg....gosh,should hav insured my legs too like mariah did!!sad.....haha.........MCMCMC.....

JJ

No comments: