Saturday, July 26, 2008

Interview

was @ kinokuniya in KLCC after interview....then look wht i found..not cheap!!but for mariah sake n latest fashion(its good for me in a way)hav to get it!!once in a blue moon.....and and and.....i found this POLO fragrance not bad...very manly....!loving it....smell me the next time u see me.....hahahahaha....i'm SEXY!

since i'm not gonna study anymore in TARC,dont wanna waste my time and money that i hav paid for the first semester in my hostel....i decided to find a part time job.....

KLCC...thts the nearest place where i can think of,its ez for me to get there....LRT!!

its some bet centre for DAMACAI....looking at them on the first day of interview just scares me....they were so fast with their fingers in typing n listening to the customers bet......if there is any mistake tpying in the wrong bet then pay will be cut!!its scary....!oh well....i guess i hav to learn....new skill i hav to adapt fast...hav to speak contonese and mandarin....n u know guys...my mandarin not that good....somemore with num in mandarin...how la...!nvm.....i told myself tht i'm gonna learn no matter wht....i need $$$$$!!running low on them now.......sad....been spending like crazy....!


wen to church after interview @ 5pm...then headed home for dinner @ taipan....station1cafe....didnt know its new....!food just ok.....

take care guys...guess will not be blogging for like a month now.....donno it depends....cos i'm working......so i'll be staying in hostel....not coming back to subang...till i enter into my new study place IFTC,International Fashion Training Centre!

godbless...
JJ

No comments: