Sunday, August 10, 2008

Been so T.I.R.E.D


guess my last week been a big change for me......new study place.....new frens....meet new ppl....gosh i never feel so tired in my life...!but everyday seems not that stress anymore....i used to stress myself in TARC thinking abt assignments n stuff....now i stress abt is $$,cos in this place i'm studying@ Bukit Bintang area,just beside sungai wang......IFTC....take abt me abit less then 1hr trip to kl by LRT(if i follow my sis)/KTM(i drive to Carrefour subang)then KL monorail....not bad la......but sometimes its abit scary taking the public transport......cos scared being rob or something......u donno any mishap can happened to me rite!
work part time,but i quit 3days later...u know y,the reason is i dont know how to speak tht well in mandarin....so i decided to quit...its kinda like a telelink thing'e where u hav to place bets for customers so mostly of them are chinese mandarin speaking ppl.....i do know how to speak contonese but thts not enough.....just okok....!still i struggle....so finally i said its enough for me.....lets say if i continue working,i'll get extra few hundred ringgit to spent!of course i wan......but due to the mandarin problem....i cant go on any longer!

so now.....my focus is on study.....if there is ppl wanting my designs or some clothes to be made by me the DESIGNER soon in the future,dont b shy and ask me.....cos i need the $$,and lets say if u order from me,its a DESIGNER produce clothes....!one n only in the world....prices will not b tht expensive.......but it depends on the person i'm dealing with.....hehe!hope to make business with u soon guys in the future......

Tk cr........will post up my latest assignment that is my sis skirt!hope it'll fit nicely.....

godbless.....
JJ

No comments: