Tuesday, August 5, 2008

New Beginning!


Mariah in Samsung AT&T Summer Krush Concert!its free to the public...how i wish it was there in ,malaysia!

she looking fine as ever....

me and vivi hanging out in piramid....just to catch up with each other,so long we didnt do tht!

she's always bz....taking herself....pose girl!

My girl....having yam cha session BIT*HING ard again...was fun,time just not enough!

so last nite wasnt enough rite,my girl all of the sudden ask me out for karaoke....so y not,i agree going cos anyway...i hav nothing to do the next day!pick her up from college then off to REDBOX....RM13 for 3hrs of singing my lungs out,i admit i'm not a good singer.....hello,i'm a DESIGNER....FASHION!!

after tht we skip to tea,i was dem hungry tht time,didnt wanna take the lunch meal in REDBOX cos its expensive....then headed to KimGary after tht...our BIT*HING moments 2!

Saturday night,dad out of the blues just in a good mood brought us and my sis BF out for dinner....TJ restaurant...oppesite(is tht rite spelling??i'm blur anyway..)NEWAYS karaoke in SS14

the place was not bad.......deco was very the home'e kind.....but with class.

thts mine....chicken blue..

guess its my sis BF wan...cos he seat beside me..ez'er to take pic.

Decklan....gosh i miss those guys....jokes they make up can make u laugh there is like no tmr!funny ppl......KLCC after work...Mdm.Kwan

Willy and Nicky.....great friends!BFF........miss u guys!

oh well........didnt u guys get the latest news tht i'm alry in my new college thts IFTC-INTERNASIONAL FASHION TRAINING CENTRE rite in the heart of KL Bukit Bintang...beside Sg.Wang bangunan Yayasan Selangor....i started just yesterday,monday 4th Aug 08!
the place is fantastic to study fashion cos its all ard those malls with branded stuff.....we love it...but since i'm from subang and i hav to travel everyday.....yes EVERYDAY!!taking the public transport is like pain in the a**!!being stuck in a train......gosh....ppl breathing tru ur face/neck/ears/shoulder/almost anywhere/anypart of your body tht u can imagine!thts y i dont like rush hrs.......so packed like a sardin!!
oh well...wht to do wen i change my place of study!but till now,i can say i enjoy my new study place...cos ppl there are friendly...they are nice....designing every.....oh n yeh.......i'm doing my first every cutting sewing.....SKIRT!!!!yeh.....its half way done.....tmr gonna finish it up!

oh well.....this my life u guys.....do drop comments s0 tht i know ppl are still coming to my blog and leave their shits ard!haha.........i thk u guys for tht....love ya take care....godbless JJ

No comments: