Wednesday, August 20, 2008

BIG THKS 2 L


this is my first short dress for my sis...half way done!

L stands for LEEZA FOO.....the girl who make my blog into a hell one of mariah biggest fan blog site ever!!yeh...i was waiting for a long time for it...finally its done,happy happy happy me!
THKS ya Leeza.....will do u a dress...in the future...if i have the extra time....

hm...my week...its been tiring.....schl Bukit Bintang everyday....KTM-Monorail....i hate rush hours have i told u guys abt tht!

i've done my first short dress......got leactured from the headmistress....but after correcting it...she praise me...hehe!

where are all my readers go,either their bz or just plain lz to drop me a comment!where u guys?

mariah....up coming event....fashion rocks,she's set to perform there....and a few more.....not sure yet!

i wanna join the next coming fashion show in my college........hope there is enough time and $$ to spent for the dress and all.......big sum....!

where is the mood to blog......gosh.....

tk cr.....godbless......JJ

8 comments:

Leeza said...

iwantdressiwantdressiwantdressiwantdress
hahah. U know nowadays I drop by at your blog a lot just to see the blog skin.. cos I think it looks nice..

So now u must update more often!! :D

Julian Jansen Goh said...

haha...kk....dress...i get u!wow....wht kind of dress u wan??(if time permits me to make a dress for u)
yeh....my blog its pretty nice...love it to the max!!thks girl...love ya!
JJ

Anonymous said...

I would love to see the dress when it's finished :D

It's Me said...

hey nalina,

its a suprise getting a comment from u!yeh...its done...just beading still not finish yet!soon.......will keep ya update!
how u been?

JJ

Anonymous said...

lol..okk..i'm ok...bored...exam nxt week already...how r you? you sound really down

Christine said...

Omg.. The dress is nice..! Pretty!

疯狂公主 said...

so nice, i also want...haha
no money to buy design cloth fr such a great designer like u
wish u will design more nice cloth in future

It's Me said...

ohh.....thks for complementing the dress...its a simple dress....soon i'll design better 1's!hehe.....

JJ