Sunday, March 9, 2008

Bad Mood


life is just unfair.....wen it comes to the things i wan,the way i wan it,sometimes it just really bugs me out!

today i was suppose to work full day,ended coming home b4 6pm cos i got really bad flu,even worst after i took the flu med......made me so wanna fall aslp.....so my superviser was so kind let me rest,cos my face started to show how blur and sllpy i was!dem....i hate that....!so i rest@the back..thought of just resting,putting my head down,sooner or later i realise that i got even more tired and slppy.....barely cant stand it anymore,i told my superviser that i cant hang on!told her i was going home to rest!she said ok,she's sooo nice!called my parents,their out somewhere.....ending up taking the cab that cost me RM12 back home,its like my 1/2pay of that few hrs i work!shit.....whts the point i work then.......!anyway....came home.....was not feeling that tired.....decided to on9,since my sis not home.......hav to take every oppurnity to used the net whenever my sis is not using to do her so called "assignment",sometimes i do understand her need of college work hav to b done,but its just unfair........y cant my parents get a desktop instead.....that belongs to Just ME!!i guess they hav their opinion after that "incident" happened......oh well,i only can just blame myself......!(its not jst me,other ppl is doing it also,wht so big deal abt it then!did i do something really wrong?like taking "DRUGS"?)they are still my parents and i hav to respect them in everyway(i do try my best,but sometimes it just get out of my hands.....i speak first without thinking!that is bad........ending up not showing my point of view,back to square ZERO!)

i just wan everything to b rite.........guess we humans are not perfect.......we do fall and pick up ourself agian to try harder the next time!and extra prayer with it to GOD...

Flu Flu Flu........it just wont stop.....dem.......making me go nuts..!

Few hours later,parents got home,dad saw his other car......got marks@the back of the bumper...the bumper is not in place(not that big gap la,just small 1)called me........ask me y is there marks@the back(to me i feel like my dad is always scolding me whenever he talks to me)without asking who bang the car first,he said that it was me,pls la......i only used the car last friday,my sis and mom used the car for like daysssssss...........so whts the % of me hitting the car.......guess my dad just like pick me to b the black sheep!this my kinda of stress and headache i got fro my family.......there is more,oh well,lets keep that for later!i feel so depressed sometimes...........i hope i wont loose all my hair stressing away b4 i reach my age 30!

GTG now.......feeling tired alry.....

No comments: