Friday, March 7, 2008

FRIDAY OFF!

It's Friday!!
hav i told u guys,i'm working rite now!being paid RM5/hr!so little rite......anyway,@list got something la!so friday was my offday,thk god.........its friday!so i can go out with the gang agian!!hehe........its fun.......release my stress of the week!
Mua drink,Rasberry blended......tim got some nut caramel coffee!?!
whts Starbucks without some cam-horing!!u know us...haha! ;P
Last we stop @ Starbucks,put our tired legs to rest.....It seems that Pavilian Starbucks is very famous......there is for sure packed with ppl everytime ur there(thats wht i heard from my frens la!?!)lucky for us,wen we were there,a few of the ppl left........so there were seats for us to choose from!!myb we're just too "LENG CHAI"(good looking in chinese),so they give up their seats after they saw me.....opss......i mean US!haha....
Tim & me,shopping...........!i guess its more window shopping then shopping,ended up buying nothing!sad sad.........enter into GAP agian,sale is still on,saw a black colour jeans,60%,found my size,last piece.....tried it on,fits me well,but was abit long,so ask sales assistant,can it b altered(correct spelling anot??anway...)he said can......need to wait1hr........i dont hav 1hr,i need to leave in 1/2hrs......sad......so thought and thought abt it.....ended up not buying,regreted..........how sad rite!iesh.........and plus on that it was GAP!!!!!!!!so dumb of me........oh well.....there is always next time!

My dear dear Friend,KRIS...haha,acting cute agian,always.......having his lunch after movie!PAVILIAN.....Food Republic!
I just donno y i wanted to post this up,its just Jamie!!sorry ya girl,u know i lov ya!!haha.....*having mamak on thursday nite in Seri Melur USJ17*!our next plans is next friday(thats my off day)go out agian!!haha......somewhere la,not sure yet.....depends on Jamie!anyway......anyhow........i lov just hanging out with my buddies.......i feel so free!!being just the person i wan to be!

guess i hav to work later.......3pm shift......so tired!oh well.....cant wait for MC new album E=MC2 that will due out in April 15,really really cant wait!u guys out there,dont say anything bad abt mariah K.....*or i'll hunt u down*!haha.......

God Bless..........JJ

No comments: