Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy/Sad!?!


Last Day of CNY 08,"Chap Goh Mei"

EXCUSE ME lady!u block lion bowing for me!!moved.........!

Mid Valley(agian.....!!but i did enjoy with my frens,made new fren too,glad i did)
I meet a new friend,Tim(i guess u can call him Timber since he is sooooo stick thin and tall....sorry ya to called u fat the other day,so embrassing)anyway,i find out that he so interesting after we chit chat in the Voggitree cafe(i hope i spell it rite)in The Gardens,we both have so much in common!so......while talking to him even more,i realise tht he speak like my BFF PS,so to say i find my PS2!hahahaha.............anyway,after tht we meet up Kris and We were on our way to GSC cinema....but Guess wht,the movie called Jumper we wanna watch only left the 1st and 2nd row,so we decide not to watch!then Kris so smart,said y not we go watch GSC signature,tht cost us RM20 per tic!ass him....but anyway,he did treat me for drink in Kim Gary before!haha.....oh well,Tim was up for it too,glad he did,it was so funny,while in the cinema,half way tru,always there is this bang loud sound tht just get us jump alittle off our seat,so Tim was like jumping off his seat few times.....so cute of him,and he even talks while the movie is playing(stupid stupid he said,so cute,make me just laugh!!)anyway,i find this Tim extremely smart(in his own ways)cos he is earning very good pay for his age designing websites!how cool is that...........oh ya,and i lovvvvvv his MAC notebook.....dem canggih!i'm so jealous!haha.....Tim my PS2.......haha....
It's my 2nd time to Kim Gary's agian....i had tea earlier with Balqis,now with Kris(Gougzhou kid,funny guy)Kris is some1 that i really had a great time with,sometimes he can be over the board,but i love his sassiness and being the cute Kris tht he is!we can laugh and laugh and laugh till my tummy hurts...!haha......
at last i meet up with my old pal,Balqis....havnt meet her for like 1yr plus....!glad that i did....we totally miss the fun of joking ard.....talking all those memories we had....dem...i miss her.....!


Thursday oranges....

Once we enter into Subang Parade,i heard lion dance drums playing,told u guys b4 that once i hear lion dance playing,my inner small boy will come out!i was eager to see the lion dance perform,but all i got was they just swing their tails giving out mandarin oranges...but cool anyway,at list i got something for FREE,jamie too!!haha......

its been another week passed.....nothing seems to be done finish....!oh well,same old same old....

my dad been scolding me lately,i'm just so stress up being control by him so much!fro the internet to the going out with frens to the not giving me my allowence since donno hell wen the last time he actually just give me pocket money to spent!even the last time,he wont let me used the car to go out,that ended up taking the public transport and loosing my hp to the pick pocket!(his fault,if he let me used the car i'll still hav my old sony hp!and wouldnt wan to forked out my pocket money on a new hp that i even got skrewed fro him)just sad and pathetic!i feel like a boiling water with the cover still on not letting it spill over,cant take it anymore,going crazy!!!!!!!)plus on that my mom hav been asking me to b not so......(how do i put this in proper words)..........myself......to me,i'm just being who i really am,u dont just go ard asking ppl to change their identity.....!so wht if ppl do say abt me,do u think i care!Fcuk off.......i'm proud of who i am and will b who i wanna be!my mom should b standing up for me not accepting ppl so called word of advised....tht just sucks!

this my life........tryin to b really happy,but i cant....donno how long i can ply this stupid card games with my parents!my sis been really there for me all the time,TQ sis,lov ya!keep on being there for me,cos i need u wen i'm down!

oh well,kinda in a rush now to go out with my frens yamcha!THKS for reading my blog anyway guys..........

JJG

No comments: