Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Just Beau-ti-full!








my FAV!!lov it....

Flowers are wonderfully created by the almighty God in heaven to brighten our days with their colourfull bright colours and with its awesome design.....!whenever i passed by this flowers it just cheer me up inside!

The flower....bought by my dad for CNY!guess how much is those small pots flowers.........not RM10......

not RM7.........

not RM5............

eh....guess la harder.......haha




its only RM1!!can u believe it......so cheap rite!donno where on earth my dad wen n bought this beautifull flowers.....co cute n lovely...!

Happy Chinese New Year.....

going back hometown(melaka) on the 1st!!cant wait to see all my relatives n cousin...hehe!and not to forget "angpou"hahaha........$$!muahaha...

c ya guys..jj

No comments: