Monday, February 4, 2008

Whts up with him...?

iesh......sadly my dad always seems to find fault with me!its like never letting me off......always controling me like every step i take,even wen i'm out,some frens say tht my dad cares abt me,i said hell not..........fcuk off!!if he cares he wouldnt make my life such hell for me!"BACK OFF DUDE"

your driving me crazy.......its holiday season,all my frens ar on holiday,of course i'll go out more often then usual during this peroid of time......!he just dont understand me....never will,watch out in the future.....!

even wen i'm depressed or down......he dont even know,dont even care......i guess my dad only knows abt his son......40%,where is the other 60%!so stress abt this............msg to u dad,"JUST BACK OFF N LISTEN TO WHT I HAV TO SAY FOR ONCE!SHUT UP,SEAT DOWN N LISTEN!

dem...........

2 comments:

Black Mamba said...

hey julian, hope you're fine. need someone to scream at, yknow i'm there for you ;)

Julian Jansen Goh said...

ya girl.....i just need some1 to scream n release all my stress inside of me!dem.......wanna go clubbing n dance dance dance till i drop!jj