Sunday, February 10, 2008

My CNY

My bike in the future.....chun leh......no la,my aunt Karen partner.....Uncle Gary!its his....got2HD bike!
Future car.....myb not this la,myb the brand only!haha...eh..car models do change rite!
neh.......just cam-horing with it!!haha..
My HARLEY-DAVIDSON!
Fashionista me.....one and only Jenn!
Second round of dishes....was full!!yummy food,bt for hawker price is hitting the sky high!
Second day had dinner @ the famous Hawker stall "Newton"!
The huge family tree,there is more,overseas tht cant make it!
Mua family with mom>mom,grandma!
The longest table they had tht nite!
My cousin jenn drank red wine!
Whts CNY without some drinking...haha!
tengah cam horing with little cousin...she's catching up fast!
I hav no idea wht i was doing tht time....guess the game!?!
Another pair of white...!
Another cousin of mine...the youngest,the cutest,the naughty'es,the most talkative!
Awesome me.....and jenn,cousin!
Had dinner buffat @Holiday Inn Melaka,dem....so little dishes and soooo expensive...not nice!
1st day of CNY,all white,so pure!

CNY time agian....well,it's like the old usual thing where it repeats itself....reunion dinner then off to relatives hse visiting......oh well let the pictures do the talking....ya,cool.......?

No comments: