Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Mid Valley

end of our shopping,pic together!!in car....traffic jam..federal highway!
jamie all set for CNY,all red,hong seik....!ONG...!lips also red....haha
enjoying wht i've order....fat fat fat!haha..
next stop Secret Recipe....had cakes....so fattening!gosh..
stop by BigApple for donuts,bought12@rm17!get more cheaper ma...!
mine was more vege n less meat.....haha,not spicy!it was ok...
Jamie beef spicy noodle,it was SPICY!
me just laughing away with her jokes!
blue.......so blue...it just feel like we're in some club area!haha....no la,its a vietnamese rest..!

today wen out with jamie @last,haha....woke up late,donno wht the heck happened to my hp alarm?anyway.....luckly jamie called my hse ph n woke me up!!haha.......its 10am tht time...suppose to pick her up@10.30....haha!oh gosh.....anyway........i took my sweet time to get myself ready n all n pick jamie up fro college!then we're on our way to MidValley......

No comments: