Sunday, February 17, 2008

Journey....

LOVE IS IN THE AIR!

I've fallen for someone,is there something special between us!i'm scared to fall in love agian........
Gosh.....i woke up after taking my afternoon nap and look wht i found on the floor....a heart shape!dem.....and this few days i've been meeting some1 special...is this some kind of a sign....?

CNY visiting......
Cell CNY visiting..keep on eating nonstop!!fat fat fat......gosh....haha
*pic taken infront of my hse*

Lunche with Relative....





Jenn and i were heading for lunch with her family and mine!Fusion food......yummy!

Friday....weekend coming........
@last made up my mind to cut my hair really really short!!kinda like it.....something diff.....,got plenty of attention fro...u know la!haha.....


Valentine's Day 2008!
I told my mom tht i havnt "lou yee sang",so on Valentine's Day(the saddest day of my life,cos no "ah hem" the special person in my life! YET....!!)so decided to go LaLa Cheng seafood near old airport....food was ok la!

Wednesday nite........
me and chein yee decided to go Cheras for the nite market there,not bad lots of stuff to buy,food is just ok,it repeat itself when u walk fro the top to the end....so i guess i give it 80%!

for weeks days been passed,it just seems like a dream now!how fast day passed just like a click on our fingers.......but i've been blessed and thk god for each day blessings and more to come in the future......!Life is just awesome....

No comments: